and then rides all around it on her bike.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Best weekend ever!



Cass came to visit me in DC.  
It was so so so fun/perfect.
 
We borrowed my friend Megan's bike (Pauly - now bffs with Skippy, of course) and rode all around the city visiting museums, monuments, memorials, markets, important buildings, cheetahs, and fun people.  We saw everything, AND ate our weight in cheese fries to boot.  If that's not fun/perfect, I don't know what is! 

It was all of the things I love all at once: biking, DC, good food, 
cookie decorating, picture taking, all my friends, and of course, my lovely sister Cass. 


The pictures are here


When she left, I was very sad. 

BUT I think chances are good that she'll come back sometime... 
how can you say no to a second chance at such a great time!  

And now I'm getting ready for when Caitie comes to visit,
 which will be soon, right, Caits?  ;) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

favorite pictures ever! and also barbarous ancestors = damned relatives. i think that's what they meant by that. you sure know how to make dc look like fun. :)

Anonymous said...

if you had a nickel for everytime i looked at your pictures, you'd have twenty-five cents :)

Anonymous said...

k,now you're up to forty cents :)