and then rides all around it on her bike.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's Here!!!

My camera cord
(Thank you, United States Postal Service)
(and Cass)
which means I have pictures to share
... lots and lots of pictures to share

We crossed the 200 mark during the birthday party... of course, they won't all be posted.... but probably lots of them will. Eventually.

Here's a starter for you:
















Me in my party dress at the end of the night, after everyone else had gone to bed.
Also featured in this picture is the back of our tv, our bookshelf, and our game of Catchphrase.


But here's the whole party outfits montage:


me in my party dress *** David striking a pose (naturally) *** Jill... exiting the bathroom


So.
Here we go.
All my photo albums can be found here, but I'll break it down for you too:

This first one is a doosy, it's kind of huge and has lots of pictures from the day I spend roaming around the general National Mall metro area. It features a lot of things you'd probably take pictures of if you came to visit accompanied by witty commentary, and then also a lot of things it would probably never occur to you to take pictures of... like I said, it's kind of big, and it won't hurt my feelings if you don't look at them all with great care and attention, etc.

On Labor Day, a whole bunch of us went to a Washington National's game, and those pictures can be found here. Can I just say, all of the red caps with white W's on them that did not refer in any way to the state of Wisconsin or to Badgers of any kind were very hard for me.

The September 9 birthday party pictures can be found here, in an album appropriately titled "Birthday Party Woohoo."

And I made this little album, Transplant!!!!!, which has a couple pictures from the hospital, but mostly features the Milwaukee Airport, which I love. (Raise your hand if you're surprised that I took pictures at an airport... I love taking pictures at airports.) I love airports in general. I also love Midwest Airlines. I also also love chocolate chip cookies.

(Midwest serves freshly baked chocolate chip cookies on board their flights... good chocolate chip cookies, and you don't just get one, you get two, and you don't just eat them alone, you wash them down with a nice, freshly brewed cup of Alterra coffee. Why do they do all this? Because they're awesome, that's why.)

So. Pictures. There you go. :)

No comments: